Saturday, February 9, 2013

Rick Rack Nines

Ive been working on this one for a while and am finally getting this one to a top stage. This one is Bonnie Hunters Rick Rack Nines from her book Leaders and Enders. I messed up when making this one as I was just putting together 2.5in blocks into 9-patches. This pattern called for 2in blocks. Took me a while to figure out how to adapt this to make her patter, but I finally did. Still have some sewing to finish the top and it need borders. I was thinking a red border, but havnt figured out what to use as the larger border. I had a suggestion to use a small black border and a larger red border. I am thinking I may do that. Ill have to think about it.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty - love all those scrappy 9 patches! I think I need to add this book to my library.

    ReplyDelete