Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Its been a long time...but Im back.

I have been quilting all along since my last post. Life just got the best of us with hubbies stroke. I have been sewing to try to keep my sanity. Its been a rough few months, but things seem to be settling down and I can get back to blogging. Thanks for hanging with me.

I have to catch you up on what I have been sewing. Lots of posts to come in the upcoming days.


First up is the Rick Rack Nines from Bonnie Hunters Leaders and Enders book. I love how this one came out. I made a boo boo tho, I one day just started sewing 2.5 in squares together thinking oh Ill just throw these into something later. I finally decided I had enough 9-patches, so decided to look and see what pattern would use them. Saw the picture of the Rick Rack Nines and said oh Ill do this one. Well guess what size squares that pattern calls for 2 in. Yup you read that right!! So off I went to make this work with the 9-patches I had already sewn. I had to adapt the pattern but finally figured it out and here it is. Yea Me!

Until next time, keep sewing.




No comments:

Post a Comment