Saturday, July 6, 2013

Some Springtime Fun!

I love Springtime, who doesn't? I keep trying to come up with things to use for holidays which brings us to the month of March and St. Patrick's Day. I know I saw something like this somewhere on the net. (How many times have we said to ourselves, I know I saw that somewhere?) Anyway, I came up with this table-runner. It was very easy to make and then I used a green thread to do a FMQ stipple pattern. I really like how this one came out.

 

 I am currently working on making the pattern to offer in my Craftsy store.


I already have a pattern up for a this Spring Butterfly and Flowers Mug Rug. This mug rug actually was made for a swap. I had a blast making this. I hope you will check me out.

My next post I plan on sharing with you the mug rugs I received from the mug rug swap...Happy Sewing!





No comments:

Post a Comment