Wednesday, January 16, 2013

UFO, A New Friend and What Im Working on Now

UFO number 3 is finished. I won these Christmas blocks at a meeting of my quilt guild. I didn't particularly like them all together so I made three table runners out of them. Here is the last one.



Go check out Quilting for Sanity!
Shannon has designed a new quilt pattern. Shannon also is currently updating her mystery quilt sew along group for her upcoming mystery. 

Shannon is a stay at home mom of 2 boys and in her spare time she designs quilt patterns that she offers in her Craftsy Store. Shannon also has designed some cool fabrics and Wallpapers. My favorite is her Monkeying Around and her Moroccan Tiles Collection which you can find in her Spoonflower Store

When you stop by her blog, be sure to say Hi!!



I'm also linking up to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

This is what im working on now. My forest quilt. I am currently adding tree trunks to the trees.


here are the little trees all trimmed up. Have a bit to finish of the trees. Once the trees are finished, the quilt goes together rather quickly. Trying to decide if I will stuff the trees to they look dimensional.



No comments:

Post a Comment