Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leap Day Blog Hop Winner

I have to say that I had the most fun yesterday visiting all the sites that joined in Such a Sew and Sew's blog hop! I entered a few of the drawings as well! So many cool things offered yesterday! But I guess you really don't want to hear about all that...LOL. You want to know who won this cute little bag, yes??



First of all , I must say, thank you to all of you who are following my blog. Without readers, what would be the point of sharing our special works of art, right? 

So with the help of Random.org to help me choose a number, here is the lucky winner. Random.org has chosen lucky number................49. Yeah!! This is Kris Gray, who posted....

I am a new follower!

Congratulations!




I will be in touch with you by email Kris to get your mailing info!! Thanks Everyone, It was Fun!!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner. Sadly my inbox is empty of good news, but it was a whole lot of fun =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great giveaway and congratulations to Kris!
    Sadly my inbox is in the same state as Cherie's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG Kris. Be sure and let us know about all the goodies in the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Kris. Thank you for having such a wonderful giveaway, Genevieve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Kris. It was such a fun day.

    ReplyDelete