Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pinterest Concerns...ugh

Why cant things be just fun and not all this legal jargon? I have to say I am guilty of not reading all the fine print.  Unfortunately I will be deleting my account from Pinterest. I certainly cannot afford to be in trouble because  I use the site. Here are a couple of links to information about why people are withdrawing from Pinterest.

http://rettspace.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/why-im-currently-not-using-pinterest.html (this link is now dead..sorry for the inconvenience)

http://www.pleasant-home.com/2012/03/saying-goodbye-to-needle-little.html




4 comments:

  1. I so happy that I never got involved with it in the first place! I knew it would suck up all my free time just looking around! Whew! Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that...I'm sure a lot of people still use it anyways unknowingly! I'm not going to use it anymore..good thing I didn't pin too many things to it =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also awarded you with the Liebster Award =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gigi, I just went to your link, rettspace.blogspot and got the message that this page does not exist. Guess he has taken it down already, instead of archieving it. Very interesting, and casts doubts on its verasity.
    I did recently get an email from Pinterest, telling me about changes they were making to their terms and conditions of use, which were in the benefit of the user, not Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete