Friday, February 24, 2012

Speedy, Please Slow Down

Life this week has been in overdrive. I cant wait for the weekend. I want off this fast track!! I don't have any pictures to share right now, camera is dead and I need to get some batteries...Booooooooooo, I know!!

I will say this,despite the busy week I have managed to finish a table runner, put the binding on another table runner, finished another pot holder and now am currently desewing some churn dash blocks I had made back when I first started quilting. They were supposed to be 9.5 inches square, but nope mine where smaller. Gasp!!! This is before I really understand the need to have a 1/4 in seam allowance on everything.

Almost forgot about the tiny scrappy houses and the free motion quilting. Yep have been working on those too!! The feather this month are frustrating me. This is one pattern that is going to take me a good bit of time to learn. Doodling more than I think I did in that Chemistry class that I hated so much in high school.

I will post pictures and an update on how that is going when I get the batteries for the camera. What have you been up to this week? Doesn't have to be quilt related!!


No comments:

Post a Comment