Saturday, February 18, 2012

Winner of Valentines Drawing

I am sorry I didnt get the drawing winner out yesterday, I had alot going on. Quite frankly I forgot....booooo, I know. I was quite moved by the wonderful stories you shared about your spouses. Everyone one of you sound as if you have a great one!!

Sooo, Who won? Ummmmmmm, let me see. I need to go to Random.org. Enter the info needed. Hit get numbers and the winner is.............. Donna. She writes....

My DH is a wonderful person. He works 50+ hours a week at a job he hates, and then comes home and cares for all my fiber animals, so that I can be 1500 miles away and taking care of my mom. For my birthday last year, when I was out of town, he went to a lqs that was closing an dbought &80.00 worth of fq bundles at .99 a bundle. 

I haven't made him a quilt yet because he always 'runs hot'. I have sewn him clothes, (shirts and pj's mostly), but have embroidered his name on his work shirts.

Donna 



Congratulations. I will contact you shortly to get your mailing address and get these out in the mail to you!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yeah! The fat quarters came, thank you SO much. They are lovelier in person than in a picture! Thank you so much Gigi, it is so much fun to get a squishy in the mail! I think I will use them in a tote bag. I just love them!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete