Sunday, October 21, 2012

UFO Sunday

I have had my Dad's quilt top for almost a year. I want to have this one finished. Yesterday I completed the backing for it and have it laid out on the dining room table to get it pinned so I can FMQ it.This is my project for today. I must get this UFO finished so Dad can use his quilt this year.





UFO Sundays on the Free Motion Quilting Project
Linkin up with:

On another note, this little doll quilt that I showed a few days ago is Done, Done, Done. Isn't it cute? I am thinking this will go to my little cousin for Christmas.


Off to work on Dad's quilt, have a great afternoon!

5 comments:

  1. Good work! I did a UFO this week too. http://myall2.blogspot.com/2012/10/around-in-circles.html Keep at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both quilts are quite lovely - good luck with finishing your dad's ... he'll be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that doll quilt! and good progress on your Dad's quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful quilt -- you'll both be so glad it's done! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a great feeling to finally get an UFO finished. Your dad is going to love his quilt. The colours are great. The dolls quilt is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete