Well I have completely forgotten about these. I have about 30 of them done, then life got in the way! I have some major catching up to do with this. I really want to finish this by the end of the year like the plan says. Anyone else doing these tiny houses?
So another UFO to knock off my list.
I am hoping by the end of the year to complete these UFO's.
- Crabapple quilt FMQ'ed, bound and given to my Dad.
- Bow-ties, top finished, FMQ'ed, bound and used as a throw in my living room.
- Pink baby quilt, FMQ'ed, bound and possibly given to a baby at Christmas
- Baby boy I-spy quilt in camoe fabric, top made, FMQ'ed, bound and delivered to the new mom.
- Halloween quilt, Top finished, FMQ'ed, bound and put away for next Halloween.
- Cousin's Queen Wedding quilt finished, FMQ'ed, bound and given.
- Building houses from scraps quilt, finish squares, complete top.
So now these are in writing for the whole world to see...LOL. I will get these done, not necessarily in this order.